Jet or drive in to New Mexico and be our guest at a local hotel. After a complimentary breakfast our crew will pick you up for an adventurous journey through the historic El Camino Real Valley. Along the way you can take in wide-open vistas, working cattle ranches, and our unique wildlife. Allow yourself to be seduced by the quality of New Mexico’s amazing light as you venture to one of the most futuristic places on Earth. If you are jetting in, you will experience the unique opportunity to land on our 2 mile long spaceway 16/34 (9NM9).
You will be free to photograph and film on our 18,000 acre campus capturing terrain and textures similar to Mars, the old west or Afghanistan and our out-of-this-world architecture!
• 18,000 acres with 360° unobstructed views
• Acreage available for a permanent or temporary film set
• Dark night sky covenants
• 340+ days of sunshine and mild winter temperatures
• 24/7 security, EMT and fire protection
• Access by road or air
• New Mexico’s favorable film production environment
• Spaceport America crew at your service!